Forum sending old emails Read more... ×
Rei Vilo

Help Needed!

Thank for looking into this. I would love help out to enable these libraries in Energia. I am a bit tied up right now but should be able to help out in a couple days or so. Can you send me the library for the IMU that you have so far?

I just recently got into a group that does a lot with launchpad's I'm currently trying to get that same booster pack to work for me. Did you ever get the 150 and 160 to work because I have so far found just what you have found and know much less in the way of C and C++ programming. If by any chance you have accomplished it if you could point me in the right direction that would be awesome.

The BMI160 (3-axis accelerometer and 3-axis gyroscope) and BMM150 (3-axis magnetometer) from Bosch are still a mystery, sorry!

I'd recommend to go for the Bosch BMO055 instead. This sensor includes its own MCU to calculate the Euler angles.

I apologize for re-opening a thread this old, but I'm looking for the library for the Sensors BoosterPack and don't see it available in energia. Does anyone have it and, if so, would you mind sharing?

Got two of the Boosterpacks and a couple dozen launchpads and would like to get some use out of them :)