Sign in to follow this  
bluehash

TI Store Happy Geek Pride Day! Celebrate with discounted shipping.

Shipping within the United States
FedEx Ground=$1.00 0000 0001
FedEx Saver (3-day delivery)=$2.00 0000 0010
FedEx Express Economy (2-day delivery)=$4.00 0000 0100
FedEx Overnight PM Delivery=$8.00 0000 1000
FedEx Overnight AM Delivery=$16.00 0001 0000
Shipping outside the United States
International Economy=$4.00 0000 0100
International Priority=$16.00 0001 0000

Shop TI store now   Enjoy our shipping discounts!

Shipping within the United States   FedEx Ground=$1.00 0000 0001   FedEx Saver (3-day delivery)=$2.00 0000 0010   FedEx Express Economy (2-day delivery)=$4.00 0000 0100   FedEx Overnight PM Delivery=$8.00 0000 1000   FedEx Overnight AM Delivery=$16.00 0001 0000   Shipping outside the United States   International Economy=$4.00 0000 0100   International Priority=$16.00 0001 0000

Just saying ...

@bluehash    Tried to order something but it didn't give me a choice on shipping method.  I was unable to choose ground and it defaulted to 2 day.  Am I missing something obvious?

@spirilis  I have played with those.  Was able to achieve a pretty decent range in a building comprised of concrete and steel.

That's pretty cool.  Long-term I want to build my own CC110L based boards to drive the cost down, IIRC someone here rolled a CC110L-from-scratch board and said the passives and PCB design was quite easy, workable with 2-layer PCBs and all.  It's probably the cheapest "TI" option for proliferating sub-GHz house networks (along with a CC1310 type of chip for the base station with its awesome RX sensitivity).  Assuming they actually do work together at the RF protocol level...

Unless you are going to build a bunch, isn't $9 for each C110 Boosterpack board a good deal?  You get a FCC certified Anaren C110L module, the PC board, passives and a MSP430G2553 you can place on the boosterpack to make a standalone node.  The Anaren A110LR09A module by itself is $10+ in single quantities.

Unless you are going to build a bunch, isn't $9 for each C110 Boosterpack board a good deal?  You get a FCC certified Anaren C110L module, the PC board, passives and a MSP430G2553 you can place on the boosterpack to make a standalone node.  The Anaren A110LR09A module by itself is $10+ in single quantities.

Yeah putting it that way, it's cheaper than I realized.  Just gotta add power and boom!

@bluehash    Tried to order something but it didn't give me a choice on shipping method.  I was unable to choose ground and it defaulted to 2 day.  Am I missing something obvious?

Mine shows shipping options. Using Chrome.

Capture.JPG

This is a just a touch annoying. Tried IE,FF and Chrome.  Added to trusted sites, used compatibility setting, tried different machines, different routes to the internet, stood on my head.... :)

No matter what I try it stays invisible.  Giving up.