Sign in to follow this  
gsutton

Original Educational BoosterPack

Does anyone have the test firmware for the original Educational BoosterPack as shown on the YouTube video:

It would be very helpful to me to see the code for this testing script.  Thank you for any help with this.

Does anyone have the test firmware for the original Educational BoosterPack as shown on the YouTube video:

It would be very helpful to me to see the code for this testing script.  Thank you for any help with this.

You can find it on CircuitCo's github. Seems like there are two revisions.

Attached zip files... just in case the github page goes away.

Educational-BoosterPack-RevA1-master.zip

Educational-BoosterPack-RevA2-master.zip

@bluehash: THANK YOU for the quick reply.  I did not even think about their github stuff.  Unfortunately, it appears that these files are for hardware (BOM, gerber files, etc.) and not software.  But I do thank you!

@bluehash: THANK YOU for the quick reply.  I did not even think about their github stuff.  Unfortunately, it appears that these files are for hardware (BOM, gerber files, etc.) and not software.  But I do thank you!

Darn. Sorry about that.

I did  a little more digging and found out that Rev1 of the the educational boosterPack did not come with any code. @@Rei Vilo described the same issue on his blog page. He's published a few examples for you to try.

http://embeddedcomputing.weebly.com/educational-boosterpack.html

@bluehash: Thank you for assisting me with this!  Your help here is a perfect example of why I am seriously trying to work with the MSP430 platform, and why I enjoy accessing this forum, even from work!  Thank you again.