Forum sending old emails Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
bluehash

Forum reset to March 5th, 2016

Hello All,

If you have been following the upgrade, there was an issue.

Unfortunately I was unable to get the code to format correctly. I'm still working it out with support.

Note that members registered between the 5th and 7th, you will have to register again. There was one post made, but I have that person's email, so I'll get in tough with him.

Hopefully the downgrade went well. If you see any issues, please raise it up immediately.

Thanks.

You know what bluehash ? I can not speak for others, but I honestly like the way this looks much better anyhow. Possibly because I'm used to it already, but why the need to change ?

You know what bluehash ? I can not speak for others, but I honestly like the way this looks much better anyhow. Possibly because I'm used to it already, but why the need to change ?

Security updates as well as it will soon be end of life. Vey soon. Also, other parts of the server have to upgrade(PHP/Mariadb etc..) and the software has to be compatible with it. 

I agree it is cleaner.

I'll try again in some time.. this was a hell of an experience. Hehe.

I've never had to maintain a forums, but I found it useful to have a mockup somewhere to fool with before I fool around with a live server. I do this all the time with wordpress which should not be a whole lot less complex.

I've never had to maintain a forums, but I found it useful to have a mockup somewhere to fool with before I fool around with a live server. I do this all the time with wordpress which should not be a whole lot less complex.

Thanks yyrkoon.. I did have that.. but totally overlooked the code tag part. Grrr..  Everything else converted pretty well.

I might rent a second linode next time. 

Thanks yyrkoon.. I did have that.. but totally overlooked the code tag part. Grrr..  Everything else converted pretty well.

I might rent a second linode next time. 

would probably be cheaper / better to setup a local virtual machine

Sign in to follow this