Towhid

storing sesor output to internal memory

Hello 
I have interfaced Bosch BME 280 sensor via i2c with msp432p401r launchpad..and have displayed the output via 430 sharp96 lcd boosterpack..now I have to save the sensor output data to the internal memory...can anyone help ??

More particulars - what giving you problems, how long do you need to store, etc.

(The quick answer is put the readings in an array - then they are stored.  But maybe you want to do something more than that.)

www.catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

We do have the MspFlash library but this only supports msp430 at the moment. You could use this as an example and add support for the msp432. You will need to read the datasheet and understand the flash controller though.

i want to store 3 data which are temperature, pressure,and humidity ..and i want to store it every 60 seconds ,,i want to read the data even after the device is powered off 

@@Rei Vilo
I am doing a project under the supervision of a professor ...according to him first i should store the data in the internal memory then try storing it to a sd carad ...but do u think it would be easier storing the data in the sd card rather than storing it to the internal memory??