Lgbeno

analog.io 2015 Hackaday Prize Update

So I didn't make it to the next round, but thanks to everyone here on 43oh for the awesome support and help along the way!

I posted my update here with some thoughts: https://hackaday.io/project/4648-analogio-a-full-stack-iot-platform/log/26290-didnt-make-it-to-the-finals

In some ways it is a relief but would have been really cool to go all of the way.  I'm currently seeing if any of the finalists want to collaborate and use analog.io as their cloud data service, we'll see what happens next!

Also, in addition to the MSP430 Sensor node, I'm also finishing up an AVR based one.  Some people just really prefer Arduino and AVR, don't want to discriminate!

-Luke

Also, in addition to the MSP430 Sensor node, I'm also finishing up an AVR based one.  Some people just really prefer Arduino and AVR, don't want to discriminate!

-Luke

Well, I  am by far not an Atmel groupie. But I will say that your decision was probably the right move. Seems everyone and their "5 kids" has an Arduino or 5 . . .each.