Lgbeno

My Latest IoT Fail

Thanks again everyone for your help, the skull count keeps inching up :)

Currently at 97 follows, 5 comments and 62 skulls.  Just 3 more skulls to reach that #12 spot!

The sign up Link is here: https://hackaday.io/signin?returnUrl=%2Fproject%2F4648-analogio-a-full-stack-iot-platform

Project page is here: https://hackaday.io/project/4648-analogio-a-full-stack-iot-platform

This weekend my goal is to publish a video documenting my toaster oven build process for the sensor nodes that I've been shipping out.

Also I was very excited to hear that the project is going to be featured on hackaday.com next Wednesday!

Getting featured on HaD will gain you a few bones too :)

Congrats!

I genuinely admire your work, +1 skull!

Thanks, I really appreciate everyone's support!

Vinicius was officially the skull that move the project to the #12 spot :)

Now just a matter of keeping pace & finish strong!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks! The Hackaday post put up a pretty big rally :). 3 more days until judging begins, need to get my 4 min video rolling!

Well that is that, semifinals judging deadline was at 3:50pm today. Now it is in the hands of the judges. The project is currently at 97 skulls and 177 follows. Have been swapping places back and forth with another great project.

People can still skull and takes to everyone's help on the forum to get it to this point!

Sorry I guess that I was mistaken, the Finalist down select is 5 not 10.  Here's a really awesome video regarding the judging approach:

Fingers crossed!  My fear is that I didn't succinctly enough describe my project for someone to come in cold and get a good idea of what it is.  It can appear a little random with some of the stuff that I posted.  Regardless it is all that I could muster.

Formally Skulls do not play much of a factor in the final selection but like all things human, I think that they have a very strong subconscious bias when seeing rank.  Thanks google...