Sign in to follow this  
Janos

[Energia Library] TivaC Encoder Library

Hi,

I just wrote my first own library to access the Quadrature Encoder Interface of the TM4C129 with my Connected Launchpad and thought that it could be useful for others too.

It can be downloaded here. Since I'm a beginner in C++, some feedback would be nice!

Hi Janos,

Have you considered using GitHub or another Git based repository?

Very nice, using encoders (or at least reading their feedback) is quite easy on the Tiva with the Encoder Interface, now hopefully users trying to use enconders with Energia will be able to use that advantage :)

Hi,

I just wrote my first own library to access the Quadrature Encoder Interface of the TM4C129 with my Connected Launchpad and thought that it could be useful for others too.

It can be downloaded here. Since I'm a beginner in C++, some feedback would be nice!

Hi Janos,

Have you considered using GitHub or another Git based repository?

Very nice, using encoders (or at least reading their feedback) is quite easy on the Tiva with the Encoder Interface, now hopefully users trying to use enconders with Energia will be able to use that advantage :)

I agree with @L.R.A, a github repository would be much appreciated. 

@@Janos, you can add your website link in you signature.