L.R.A

Robot Firefighter Portugal 2015

Hi everyone, just decided to share this here.

Me and some friends at the robotics club participated on the robot firefighter contest here at Portugal.
I was kinda unexpected, had to fill in for a team that drop out and my friends that went on the other team didn't have much time because of exams too :/

They used a Tiva for the robot and programmed it in CCS using Tivaware but unfortunately they could not finish some parts of the code because of the time.
During the year I thought them how to use the Tiva and I assisted them with the lower level code (made some timer capture libraries from which I made sonars and color sensor API and made a driver for the DRV8833 motore driver) since they were short on time for the contest.

I went with a STM32F0 board just because I felt like it and why not use a board that you only blinked a LED before when you just had 3.5 days to start from scratch to a contest (wouldn't be fun making always the same thing) - and maybe it was so they didn't complain that the robots were dupes (that are not allowed complete software and hardware copies).

https://sites.google.com/site/luiselectronicprojects/projects/fire-fighting-robot-2015