43oh

enrgy efficient launchpad

The FR5969 and the new FR6989 launchpads would fit the bill nicely IMO.

edit: Both only have 2KB SRAM though, however you can rework things to use the FRAM in place of SRAM if you need to (and can take the minor performance hit).

Otherwise if having 4+KB of true SRAM is critical, the F5529 launchpad would fit the bill.

Thanks,

Please can tell me a bit more about the differences between FR5969   and F5529 

Which one is better in term of energy consumption?

I can't say I've honestly compared them side by side, but if you just use TI's marketing as your metrics (often all you have access to at this stage anyhow), the FR series (FR5969, FR6989) are the better in terms of power consumption.  F5529's main claim to fame is native USB device support, but I don't believe it's as tightly optimized for power consumption as some of the other msp430's (including FRAM series) are.

Thanks,

I still confused about which launchpad to be used. I forgot to tell you that I want to use this launchpad to build battery operated wireless sensor node. So, if you have another idea or suggestion, I really appreciate it.

Thanks,

I still confused about which launchpad to be used. I forgot to tell you that I want to use this launchpad to build battery operated wireless sensor node. So, if you have another idea or suggestion, I really appreciate it.

If your memory requirements are important as stated above, the FR5969 launchpad should work great.