43oh

MSP432P401R LaunchPad order it NOW!!!!

Did anyone else get this? :( Lets me get right up to the final stage. I'd put in payment info and everything.

Checkout Message

The item CC3100BOOST-MSP-EXP432P - SimpleLink Wi-Fi CC3100 BoosterPack + MSP432P401R LaunchPad Bundle is no longer available. It has been removed from the basket.

I thought maybe it was to do with the fact that the bundle is marked as in stock. Same with the Launchpad on its own, which isn't.

The item MSP-EXP432P401R-MSP432P401R LaunchPad is no longer available. It has been removed from the basket.

I didn't go all the way through the order process, because they charge me 14USD for shipment and handling of a 13USD board. That's a bit much to say the least. Maybe the shipping will get cheaper once they distribute the stock to their european warehouses (I'm from Germany, my TI shipments usually come from Netherland).

@@abecedarian yeah. I know. The problem is that on Pi Day (shipping for 3.14) I ordered what I thought was last of dev kits from TI and I PROMISED to not order more for some time. I am a little strained now, so I just can't justify spending $21 for shipping, when I can get free shipping from Farnell :( Basically - price of this kit + shipping is now the same as Raspberry Pi B v2.

Tranquility Base here. The Eagle Has Landed!

post-38712-0-61657800-1427411445_thumb.jpg

post-38712-0-21298200-1427411474_thumb.jpg

This looks really cool! With this much power and such a low price, there's a lot that we should be able to do with this thing. The first project will be to port our LaunchPad AlTImeter to the new architecture and take advantage of the FPU. That, with the faster clock, should make the calculations tons faster. We will probably be able to double the sampling rate and increase the altitude resolution and accuracy. Then we will pile on the new features!

This is super exciting!

Tranquility Base here. The Eagle Has Landed!

attachicon.gifMSP432_LaunchPad_Top.jpg

attachicon.gifMSP432_LaunchPad_Bottom.jpg

This looks really cool! With this much power and such a low price, there's a lot that we should be able to do with this thing. The first project will be to port our LaunchPad AlTImeter to the new architecture and take advantage of the FPU. That, with the faster clock, should make the calculations tons faster. We will probably be able to double the sampling rate and increase the altitude resolution and accuracy. Then we will pile on the new features!

This is super exciting!

Nice to know. Please post back when you have something ready  :thumbsu: