Forum sending old emails Read more... ×
bluehash

Merged forums support thread

Hi,

after merge, when I try to enter 43oh ? Tiva-C, Hercules, CC3XXX ARM Technical Forums ? Energia

http://forum.43oh.com/forum/79-energia/

then I get password monit "Enter Forum Password" and when I write valid password I get "Sorry, you don't have permission for that!"

but I can enter to subforum ?Energia Libraries

and I can edit my posts

Hi,

after merge, when I try to enter 43oh ? Tiva-C, Hercules, CC3XXX ARM Technical Forums ? Energia

http://forum.43oh.com/forum/79-energia/

then I get password monit "Enter Forum Password" and when I write valid password I get "Sorry, you don't have permission for that!"

but I can enter to subforum ?Energia Libraries

and I can edit my posts

Could you try again @@reaper7. I have no idea how that got in there.

There may be more forums like this.

Hey @@bluehash, glad to see the forum back up and running!  Must have been a long few weeks for you.

One question, I sent you a DM awhile back.  I just wanted to make sure that it wasn't last in translation, right now the message says:

You cannot reply

All other recipients have left this conversation

Not a big deal, if you're not interested in testing what the DM is about, just lef me know, I completely understand.  I just wanted to make sure that it wasn't lost in the shuffle.  Resending message just in case.

Hey @@bluehash, glad to see the forum back up and running!  Must have been a long few weeks for you.

One question, I sent you a DM awhile back.  I just wanted to make sure that it wasn't last in translation, right now the message says:

You cannot reply

All other recipients have left this conversation

Not a big deal, if you're not interested in testing what the DM is about, just lef me know, I completely understand.  I just wanted to make sure that it wasn't lost in the shuffle.  Resending message just in case.

PM returned :)

HII

This below code is used by me when i was working with Arduino and i was success at that time for SMS sending but this same approach is applied by me for Energia then i got error perhaps below code  contains "#include <SoftwareSerial.h>" library to support serial communication. is Energia have such type of library to make serial communication simple and easy???  if yes then plz share it.

#include <SoftwareSerial.h>

#define rx 10
#define tx 11
SoftwareSerial gsm(rx, tx);
int a=0;
void setup()  
{
   Serial.begin(9600);
   gsm.begin(9600);

}

void loop()
{
   Serial.write("START");       

gsm.print("AT+CMGF=1\r");    //Because we want to send the SMS in text mode
  delay(1000);
  ShowSerialData();
  gsm.println("AT + CMGS = \"+919981359849\"");//send sms message, be careful need to add a country code before the cellphone number
  delay(1000);
  ShowSerialData();
 S

gsm.println("A test message!:"+sensor1);//the content of the message
  delay(1000);
  ShowSerialData();
  gsm.println((char)26);//the ASCII code of the ctrl+z is 26
  delay(1000);
  gsm.println();

}
void ShowSerialData()
{
  while(gsm.available()!=0)
    Serial.write(gsm.read());
}

HII

This below code is used by me when i was working with Arduino and i was success at that time for SMS sending but this same approach is applied by me for Energia then i got error perhaps below code  contains "#include <SoftwareSerial.h>" library to support serial communication. is Energia have such type of library to make serial communication simple and easy???  if yes then plz share it.

#include <SoftwareSerial.h>

#define rx 10
#define tx 11
SoftwareSerial gsm(rx, tx);
int a=0;
void setup()  
{
   Serial.begin(9600);
   gsm.begin(9600);

}

void loop()
{
   Serial.write("START");       

gsm.print("AT+CMGF=1\r");    //Because we want to send the SMS in text mode
  delay(1000);
  ShowSerialData();
  gsm.println("AT + CMGS = \"+919981359849\"");//send sms message, be careful need to add a country code before the cellphone number
  delay(1000);
  ShowSerialData();
 S

gsm.println("A test message!:"+sensor1);//the content of the message
  delay(1000);
  ShowSerialData();
  gsm.println((char)26);//the ASCII code of the ctrl+z is 26
  delay(1000);
  gsm.println();

}
void ShowSerialData()
{
  while(gsm.available()!=0)
    Serial.write(gsm.read());
}

Please create a thread in the Energia section.

Seems like reputation/likes from stellarisiti are not recorded/counted after merge.

If memory serves I had just about reached the magic 100 reputation before the merge (at least if you count likes on
43oh and Stellarisiti, don't remember specific numbers from either one).

Now I have lost a bunch of those reputation points.
It looks like my account from Stellarisiti ( igor1426459857 ) is getting its reputation reported as 0 -

despite there being various liked posts on the merged board (e.g., http://forum.43oh.com/topic/7029-elua-for-stellaris-launchpad ).

(Wouldn't matter much, except sometimes there are offers only available to those with a certain number of reputation points.)

Thanks

Seems like reputation/likes from stellarisiti are not recorded/counted after merge.

If memory serves I had just about reached the magic 100 reputation before the merge (at least if you count likes on

43oh and Stellarisiti, don't remember specific numbers from either one).

Now I have lost a bunch of those reputation points.

It looks like my account from Stellarisiti ( igor1426459857 ) is getting its reputation reported as 0 -

despite there being various liked posts on the merged board (e.g., http://forum.43oh.com/topic/7029-elua-for-stellaris-launchpad ).

(Wouldn't matter much, except sometimes there are offers only available to those with a certain number of reputation points.)

Thanks

Fixed. I think the issue occurred for members with the same username, but a different email id.

I looked up your points from the Stellaris database. It was 83. Your current points are 65. I've added them up to 148.

Apologies for this. 

@bluehash   Although my email and ID was the same for both boards, I am not certain that my reputation points made it over from Stellaristi either.  However, I didn't note the exact points in each board before the merge so I could be mistaken. Perhaps when you have a spare moment to double check......

Thanks in advance.

@bluehash   Although my email and ID was the same for both boards, I am not certain that my reputation points made it over from Stellaristi either.  However, I didn't note the exact points in each board before the merge so I could be mistaken. Perhaps when you have a spare moment to double check......

Thanks in advance.

Hi @@dubnet.. I'll check this out. On a cursory check.. on the Stellaris forum  you had 18 points. But I need to make sure the points did not merge. If I don't update here within a couple of days, just remind me here again. I'm sub'd to this thread.