msptest6

[Closed]Tell us your idea and win a free C2000 Launchpad.

I would use the c2000 to explore the the world of sound and movement integrated with a body suit that was equipped with senorss and LEDs that interfaced with a large space or projector screen and virtual reAlity setup

Thanks guys.. alot of good stuff here. Thanks for sharing your ideas. This contest's C2000 Launchpad goes to Opossum for his LogicBoost Logic Analyzer - one of the main reasons being we can all use it for debugging future projects.

We will have many more tiny contests, so keep checking in.

Thanks again!

if i had a c2000 lauchpad from you lovley TI techs, i would attempt to use it to control an automated garden system;

- temperature sensors that would maintain the required temp in the green house.

- temperature adjustement by motor control to open and close the green house windows

- introduce water and plant feed automaticaly via a sprinkler system that would release at timed intervals.

- adjust the mood of the garden with lighting control

- automatic compost turner for the barrel of compost

- wireless door bell for the garden gate and backdoor of house

- intruder alarm to alert to the vegatable patch being invaded by unwanted guests (cats digging the soil, ect)

i think there may be more automated tasks the c2000 could accomplish in the garden, can anyone throw in any other ideas? although i wouldn't want all of the tasks in the garden automated whilst i was there all time, it might take the fun out of being there and gardening! it would be useful for when your away on a long week or working on a project in the workshop, and there is no one else about that can show it the tender care and affection it derserves.

if i had a c2000 lauchpad from you lovley TI techs, i would attempt to use it to control an automated garden system;

- temperature sensors that would maintain the required temp in the green house.

- temperature adjustement by motor control to open and close the green house windows

- introduce water and plant feed automaticaly via a sprinkler system that would release at timed intervals.

- adjust the mood of the garden with lighting control

- automatic compost turner for the barrel of compost

- wireless door bell for the garden gate and backdoor of house

- intruder alarm to alert to the vegatable patch being invaded by unwanted guests (cats digging the soil, ect)

i think there may be more automated tasks the c2000 could accomplish in the garden, can anyone throw in any other ideas? although i wouldn't want all of the tasks in the garden automated whilst i was there all time, it might take the fun out of being there and gardening! it would be useful for when your away on a long week or working on a project in the workshop, and there is no one else about that can show it the tender care and affection it derserves.

hi bro i want to learn the spi , sci communication  interfacing c2000 launch pad how to do that, Do u have any Idea about this please post it profile..plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..:)