Bender1426471343

What are you going to do with your C2000 Launchpad?

I am hoping - long term development - to build one of these into a ultrasonic spectrum analyzer AKA ... bat detector for signals between 20khz and 100khz. But I will approach this step by step, first thing will be to get an SPI based GLCD I am using with my mSP430 also working on the C2000 launchpad. No time-constraints.

Love It!

Actually I was thinking it would be really cool if we did a base board which had the Danger Prototypes case form factor. Then we could really easily put together cases for projects.

Dangerous prototypes case? Like a buss pirate case?

Actually I was thinking that since the C2000 has a good ADC, which is one of the key features that differentiates it from other low cost TI micro-controllers, that it might be good for decoding Amateur Radio digital signals such as packet radio (APRS).

Actually I was thinking that since the C2000 has a good ADC, which is one of the key features that differentiates it from other low cost TI micro-controllers, that it might be good for decoding Amateur Radio digital signals such as packet radio (APRS).

And the DSP core would be great for demodulating said signals.

i would use the c2000 in differnt projects to explore and experiment with different peripherals, create an interactive art demo - a game of sorts, reaction time, memory, accuracy, coordiation, timing/rhythm- a mini lighting studio, light recative to sound, also a touch/light sensitive musical instrument. i would like use the motor controller to operate a dolly/rail/arm to move a camera in different directions, to get some unique angled pictures.