TI_Trey

The C2000 Launchpad is Here

There were some component shortages on the LED boosterpacks, so we still don't have any in stock. I would expect we'll see LED boosterpacks arriving in people's hands in mid-August.

Automate, did your launchpad have jumpers on the power pins (JP1, JP2, and JP3)? We just got our first shipment of the production boards in here and all of the ones I've looked at are missing these jumpers. I'm going to address this with the manufacturer and work on getting some jumpers sent out to those who have ordered boards.

Got my C2000 LaunchPad today. I did not realize from the pictures that it comes with the two 20 pin male headers on both the top and bottom of the board.

Do the headers extend on the bottom too?

NVM.. just saw SA's video.

Automate, did your launchpad have jumpers on the power pins (JP1, JP2, and JP3)? We just got our first shipment of the production boards in here and all of the ones I've looked at are missing these jumpers. I'm going to address this with the manufacturer and work on getting some jumpers sent out to those who have ordered boards.

My box only had the board, quick start guide and a USB cable. No jumpers

Do the headers extend on the bottom too?

Yes, I guess you need to be a little careful where you set it down with the male pins sticking down. Maybe just put an empty female header over the pins.

Or place jumpers at the edges. I have enough of them too. ;)

Does anyone know how to use tracking ? There's a 4TIxxxx number, Carrier:DHL Global Forwardin but the DHL site says that is no tracking number. Silly me was listening to music this morning, I hope I didn't miss the postman.