TI_Trey

The C2000 Launchpad is Here

I guess the videos are live.... ;)

I thought they were going live on Monday, but I guess not. Well in that case, I hope you enjoy these too! Definitely watch the TI Makes it Easy video...its hilarious...and I wrote most of it!

Should be live Tuesday morning. We have 1500 in stock ready to ship but I think they'll go fast so if you want one order early.

On another note...I'm curious who oPossum is? The product walk through video he/she linked to on YouTube says it was uploaded by oPossum....and that video doesn't exist outside TI. Puzzling...

Should be live Tuesday morning. We have 1500 in stock ready to ship but I think they'll go fast so if you want one order early.

Sweet!

On another note...I'm curious who oPossum is? The product walk through video he/she linked to on YouTube says it was uploaded by oPossum....and that video doesn't exist outside TI. Puzzling...

I know opossum from the 43oh forums. He's one of the "code guru's"there.. very helpful. The video shows that it was uploaded by TI for me.