an.schall

TI Stellaris Example Code / Project with high complexity

Hello everybody,

as part of a research project I am looking for an example code or project for the TI Stellaris plattform, which has rather high complexity.

In particular, it should have a rather big code size, preferably a lot of functions and/or should process advanced algorithms.

I know it is a rather abstract question, however, looking at the sample code of StellarisWare and the code I can find online, most of the codes are way to minimalistic to use it as part of my project.

Thanks in advance!

You might look at eLua to see if it meets any of your requirements.

See: http://forum.stellarisiti.com/topic/552-elua-for-stellaris-launchpad/?hl=elua

It does not have any particularly advanced algorithms that I can think of, but it has a lot of functions (if you mean that in the sense of a large number of procedures).

Note that this is a language interpreter for microcontrollers in general, Stellaris/Tiva is just one of several platforms that it has been ported to.

Don't know if that is at all the sort of thing you are looking for - but it is the largest program I am familiar with running on Stellaris/Tiva.