43oh

RF library for stellaris launchpads

Hi friends. I began to a project at school which is about connecting ARMs. I have two stellaris launchpads and I'm trying to connect them over an nRF24l01. I use keil platform. Project is about sensors when first module sees an obstacle it will transmit it to the other Launchpad through RF. However I couldnt find any rf libraries. I dont know what to do and I really need your advice. Hope you can help me. Have a good day:)

Hi friends. I began to a project at school which is about connecting ARMs. I have two stellaris launchpads and I'm trying to connect them over an nRF24l01. I use keil platform. Project is about sensors when first module sees an obstacle it will transmit it to the other Launchpad through RF. However I couldnt find any rf libraries. I dont know what to do and I really need your advice. Hope you can help me. Have a good day:)

There is a running thread here that will give you a few pointers.

Hello zeusemy,

I have been dealing with this issue for a long time. I have ported a library for this. You can find it here. #9th post. 

Try this library. I tested it and worked fine with me. If you have any issues let me know, these days I have some spare time. ( I saw one person could not make it work)  :unsure:

Good luck.