43oh

Building CC3000 host driver for Tiva C launchpad

I'm new to ARM / TI in general.

I'm trying to try out the CC3000 with the Tiva C launchpad. The chip is a TM4C123GH6PM. In following the instructions at this page I can build the CC3000HostDriver project, but the CC3000 SPI project will not build. I get many errors. I'll try to add the screenshot to this post.

The demo calls for including Stellarisware, and I'm including "Tivaware." So being as new to these as I am, I didn't think there was a difference but I could be quite wrong. 

I would appreciate any advice. Thank you. And if I'm missing some vital information please ask and I'll post it.post-2990-14264605372103_thumb.jpg

To partially answer my own question: I found this document outlining the differences between Stellarisware and Tivaware.

Adding:

#include <stdint.h>
#include <stdbool.h>

To spi.c is getting rid of all of the bool errors.

I'm still trying to figure out which hardware definitions at the top of spi.c (in CC3000 SPI project) have to change, and to what.
The hardware definitions for the LM4... changed when Stellarisware was converted to Tivaware (TM4...)

I think I can figure this out now. Can anyone say why the instructions say this demo works for the Tiva when obviously it requires some hacking?