Sign in to follow this  
peppeg85

adding stellaris processor to ccs 5.1

hi, I've installed ccs 5 for msp430, now I want to try programming stellaris launchpad. following the workshop guide i've the following error with the projects added by the guide:

This project was created for a device-variant that is not currently recognized: Cortex M.LM4F120H5QR. Please install the device-variant descriptor, or migrate the project to one of the supported device-variants by adjusting project properties.

how can I fix it? must I add the stellaris processor/libraries to ccs? so how can I do it?

Thanks and sorry for my english

P.S. coul someone indicate a tutorial for programming stellaris?

hi, I've installed ccs 5 for msp430, now I want to try programming stellaris launchpad. following the workshop guide i've the following error with the projects added by the guide:

This project was created for a device-variant that is not currently recognized: Cortex M.LM4F120H5QR. Please install the device-variant descriptor, or migrate the project to one of the supported device-variants by adjusting project properties.

how can I fix it? must I add the stellaris processor/libraries to ccs? so how can I do it?

Thanks and sorry for my english

P.S. coul someone indicate a tutorial for programming stellaris?

@@peppeg85 Welcome to Stellarisiti. You may want to reinstall CCS to install the new components.

OR

Go to the upgrade tab.. under one of the menus.

ok, thanks!

in the connections tab what must I select? blackhawk, stellaris in circuit debug interface or texas usb onboard emulator?

thanks again!

another question: is there a tutorial or a guide for interfacing an afe031 for a powerline application?