Sign in to follow this  
himanshubdave1426459935

Linux USB Bulk Transfer client for TM4C123GXL LaunchPad Workshop Lab7

TM4C123GXL LaunchPad Workshop Lab7 (bulk transfer-mode USB) requires a client program to exchange text data with the LaunchPad loaded with the project code. TI has provided a client working on WINDOWS.

Those working on Linux platforms require an implementation.  I have written a "first-cut" version, source attached.

It uses libusb.  It does not implement the speed statistics calculations, though the required counters are there.usb_bulk_example.c

TM4C123GXL LaunchPad Workshop Lab7 (bulk transfer-mode USB) requires a client program to exchange text data with the LaunchPad loaded with the project code. TI has provided a client working on WINDOWS.

Those working on Linux platforms require an implementation.  I have written a "first-cut" version, source attached.

It uses libusb.  It does not implement the speed statistics calculations, though the required counters are there.attachicon.gifusb_bulk_example.c

@@himanshubdave That is good work!

I haven't used it, but is it a gui on the windoes platform?