Mr.Cruz 0 Posted October 24, 2013 Author Share Posted October 24, 2013 A much needed update: The demobot was able tp prove, that under manual control, and lots of finagling, the competition can be completed. If needed, I could spend another month making it truly autonomous, but hopefully I won't have to do that. If anyone wants to watch some vids, here's where they currently exist. I'm shifting focus back to the PCB, because I really want to test out v2. There are, of course, some more changes coming, but I'm really excited about them! I mirrored the top half of the PCB, such that the XBee is on the left instead of the right. This'll make routing a bit easier. I'm switching out pretty much all of the regulators The 5v regulator was too safe, such that it couldn't actually power the servos. Oh well. I found one that can. I've also changed the 3.3v regulator to be powered off of the entire input voltage range, such that the new 6v, 5A regulator can be just for the servos. I have a tiny LDO going into the VBUS line on the launchpad for the LEDs. Adding a chip to easier select UART0/1 for XBee/Bluetooth Adding headers directly under UART0 pins on the Launchpad, in the hopes that I can write a wireless bootloader! In other news, I won't have a free weekend until the end of November! bluehash 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.