Sign in to follow this  
sam1426459917

license of CCS

Hi

I'm new to stellaris.I bought a stellaris evaluation board, downloaded and installed the software(CCS, Stellarisware,etc) and I started doing the workshop.But while I was going to debug projct0 there was a message that I can't debug because of that don't have a license but the same software says that t generated a 30day trial license. As I saw in the stellaris launchpad workbook it says that when the stellaris evaluation kit is connected, the CCS will operate with full functonality. what could be the problem with my installaton.

Thanks in advance.

Hi

I'm new to stellaris.I bought a stellaris evaluation board, downloaded and installed the software(CCS, Stellarisware,etc) and I started doing the workshop.But while I was going to debug projct0 there was a message that I can't debug because of that don't have a license but the same software says that t generated a 30day trial license. As I saw in the stellaris launchpad workbook it says that when the stellaris evaluation kit is connected, the CCS will operate with full functonality. what could be the problem with my installaton.

Thanks in advance.

Yes.. inserting the Stellaris Launchpad will allow you to fully debug. Somethign else is wrong. Did you update your CCS? What version are you on.

Edit: What license did you select at startup? I think you need to select the "free" version. Not sure.

i think there are three licensing options. you need to select the free version i think it s the second to last option when you install the product. 

try to go to Help > Code composer studio licensing information and see whether there is an option to select the licensing file. Else re-install using the free license.

I think I have made the problem while installing.when I installed I didn't choose the free license as I can remember.I tried the uninstalling method but when I installed it in the second time the dialog box for the license options didn't appear :( ..

For now I activated a 90 day license by registering online.thanks a lot for replying guys.Let's start these sample projects with this license :)