Sign in to follow this  
opcode

Increase stack on Stellaris in CCS

Is there a way to increase the stack size  for the Stellaris Launchpad in CCS?

There is indeed. I'm on my phone at the moment so I can't check where. But its in the project properties, arm linker sections. I think by default its set to 256 bytes. I usually set it to 2048 bytes as a minimum.

There is indeed. I'm on my phone at the moment so I can't check where. But its in the project properties, arm linker sections. I think by default its set to 256 bytes. I usually set it to 2048 bytes as a minimum.

.. and there is also this to help you out. Make sure you also change the stack in the .cmd file.

.. and there is also this to help you out. Make sure you also change the stack in the .cmd file.

Thank you both!

On related note, has anyone encountered the "line 67: error #10099-D: program will not fit into available memory" linker error?  I'm trying to build a FreeRTOS-based project which uses FatFS and a few tasks, but something seems amiss.