Sign in to follow this  
Xtagon

Hello, World!

Hey guys! I'm a 21-year-old guy from Washington, USA.

When I was about 9 or 10 years old I took a robotics class and a computer programming class at our local home school academy. I found both extremely fascinating! Today I am a programming intern at a software development company, and I love it. But I have not done much in the area of electronics or hardware hacking since those early years, and I would like to get into it as a hobby.

Right now I don't have any solid project goals, I just want to learn and tinker. I have a Stellaris LM4F120 and just recently got up and running with the blinking LED example. The on-board debugging feature is really neat!

I look forward to asking you guys all sorts of stupid questions  :)

Happy hacking!

Who are you kidding?

There aren't any real software companies in Washington!!!

Just kidding. ;) Welcome.

Hehe...I actually telecommute, the company is in CA  ;)

Hey guys! I'm a 21-year-old guy from Washington, USA.

When I was about 9 or 10 years old I took a robotics class and a computer programming class at our local home school academy. I found both extremely fascinating! Today I am a programming intern at a software development company, and I love it. But I have not done much in the area of electronics or hardware hacking since those early years, and I would like to get into it as a hobby.

Right now I don't have any solid project goals, I just want to learn and tinker. I have a Stellaris LM4F120 and just recently got up and running with the blinking LED example. The on-board debugging feature is really neat!

I look forward to asking you guys all sorts of stupid questions  :)

Happy hacking!

Welcome Xtagon!