netnut

LCD_5110_LM4F120 sample "Sketch" (Stellarpad Energia branch)

Hello All,

I have been an Arduino user for a few months now and am starting to work with the LM4F Arm boards.

I struggled a bit with the ramp-up to the CCS world and found myself longing for the simplicity of the Arduino IDE. Then I found the Stellarpad branch of Engergia and finally started making progress.

After successfully working through the build of Engergia, I was able to port the Nokia 5110 MSP430 sample and associated libraries over to the LM4F120.

I thought I would share it here since it is specifically for the Stellaris folks.

Attached you will find the sketch and required libraries.

All original comments remain intact to give those folks their due credit.

I'll try and get is merged into the the Stellarpad branch so that we have a bit more to work with out of the box.

Enjoy,

Bryan Schremp

LCD_5110_LM4F120.zip

Hello All,

I have been an Arduino user for a few months now and am starting to work with the LM4F Arm boards.

I struggled a bit with the ramp-up to the CCS world and found myself longing for the simplicity of the Arduino IDE. Then I found the Stellarpad branch of Engergia and finally started making progress.

After successfully working through the build of Engergia, I was able to port the Nokia 5110 MSP430 sample and associated libraries over to the LM4F120.

I thought I would share it here since it is specifically for the Stellaris folks.

Attached you will find the sketch and required libraries.

All original comments remain intact to give those folks their due credit.

I'll try and get is merged into the the Stellarpad branch so that we have a bit more to work with out of the box.

Enjoy,

Bryan Schremp

Sweet!

Could you share some pictures.