43oh

"Buy, Trade, Sell" and "Deals" Forums will now redirect to 43oh

Is there any way to make new activity in these fora show up here? (e.g. so most recent post in those fora shows on the main forums screen, and recent topics in those fora are included in recent topics here, and so or when I click on new content it lists the new content in those fora as well).

(I look at this board more often than I look at 43oh.)

If you could make it a little more seamless like that, might consider merging the off topic and/or general electronics fora also.

Thanks

Is there any way to make new activity in these fora show up here? (e.g. so most recent post in those fora shows on the main forums screen, and recent topics in those fora are included in recent topics here, and so or when I click on new content it lists the new content in those fora as well).

(I look at this board more often than I look at 43oh.)

If you could make it a little more seamless like that, might consider merging the off topic and/or general electronics fora also.

Thanks

Oh.. I wish I could do that. But this is just a redirect link. New content will not show up unfortunately. If there is a group buy, I'll announce it separately in the general forum.

• 5 weeks later...