MattTheGeek

[Trade] Stellaris Launchpad for a... Stellaris Launchpad

Looking to trade a Stellaris LaunchPad for, well... A Stellaris Launchpad.

I'd like to participate in the upcoming halloween contest, but i don't have a launchpad quite yet. I was hoping that if someone has a extra stellaris launchpad, that they would be willing to send it to me, and once i finally received my order i'll send back a new one, postage paid.

Closed. Received my launchpads from TI.

Wish I could help but mine are scheduled to ship 11/29... just in time for the Christmas/Hanukkah/Yule/{insert appropriate holiday name here} contest.

I might be able ship you the Stellaris LM3S8962 eval kit I received recently. Would that help?

Might be interesting having two boards, CAN and ..... :D

... but I would need them back. ;)

Wish I could help but mine are scheduled to ship 11/29... just in time for the Christmas/Hanukkah/Yule/{insert appropriate holiday name here} contest.

I might be able ship you the Stellaris LM3S8962 eval kit I received recently. Would that help?

Might be interesting having two boards, CAN and ..... :D

... but I would need them back. ;)

Thanks for the offer (It would be fun), but i don't want to risk winning the blue smoke award with your development board :P.

Awww, come on. Where's your spirit of adventure?

And what's "blue smoke"?

I was taught that every component had "factory" smoke installed, and that's what made them work.

And that if you did something that made the "factory smoke" leak out, it wouldn't work anymore.

No one told us the smoke was color coded.