43oh

Halloween contest anyone? Sparkfun gift card prize?

I'm still too new at this to do anything useful other than copy someone else's ideas, but I tell you what: I'll donate US $10 to the giftcard fund to raise it to US$30.

It's the least I can do to contribute to what should be the best source of 411 outside of TI. ;)

Edited by abecedarian

I'm still too new at this to do anything useful other than copy someone else's ideas, but I tell you what: I'll donate US $10 to the giftcard fund to raise it to US$30.

It's the least I can do to contribute to what should be the best source of 411 outside of TI. ;)

Oh nice! Thanks abecedarian. So it's $30 then.

If anyone is interested, let me know below, so I can gauge interest. It would be nice to have atleast 5 entries to make it contestable.

I'm feeling generous....

If the the winner uses a Stellaris LaunchPad AND an MSP430, I'll also donate US $10 towards a purchase from the 43oh.com store too.

Just have to figure out how to do it. Probably the easiest would be to have the winner buy from 43oh, and I gift the user via paypal.

My offers still stand:

- US$10 contribution to whatever prize / gift card award is chosen

- US$10 to the winner if at least one MSP430 is incorporated in the project (I'll gift via paypal, and hope it's spent at the 43oh.com store?)

Thanks Abe, I got your PM too. Very generous of you. I'll keep this thread updated as we go.

It's not about being generous, though I appreciate the thought. It's about supporting the community I'm now part of.

I received a gift because I typed a few words. This is my way balancing my karma, if you will entertain the thought.

For what it's worth, I was tempted to offer up the Renesas RX62N board I received.

But I'm greedy and my precious said no; it has other plans for me. ;)