Sign in to follow this  
bluehash

Stellaris Early Adopters, Look Inside - Award System Installed

Karma smile.png

Link.

Should be able to see it in your profile view. Also, Stellaris Launchpad Initial Adopter awards will be given till the November 15th, 2012. So if your not awarded, reply below.

Also, list the awards you would like to see. I'll start.

• BP Developer Award
  • Code Contributor
  • Blue Smoke(in case you blow up something, must provide proof)

• Polymath - Expert in multiple MCUs (or a active contributing member of all three sites?)
  • Project Factory - Creates multiple successful projects.
  • Top Contributor
  • Helpful Member (Or simlar) - Repeatedly helps others
  • "You Kept That!?" award

Haha.. "You Kept That!?" is an awesome award.

Karma smile.png

Link.

Should be able to see it in your profile view. Also, Stellaris Launchpad Initial Adopter awards will be given till the November 15th, 2012. So if your not awarded, reply below.

Also, list the awards you would like to see. I'll start.

• BP Developer Award
  • Code Contributor
  • Blue Smoke(in case you blow up something, must provide proof)

A few days ago I had a HD44780 went up in smoke - but it disappeared when I tried to take the cam. Too fast.

But I have the vapour mark on the power section of the HD44780 - does that count for the "Blue Smoke" acheivement?

One that I should obtain immediately. B)

For 43oh, yes! when I move it to ipboard. Sorry SA, you need to do it again here to gain it. :P

A few days ago I had a HD44780 went up in smoke - but it disappeared when I tried to take the cam. Too fast.

But I have the vapour mark on the power section of the HD44780 - does that count for the "Blue Smoke" acheivement?

Need pic of vapor mark. ;)

Give me a few days to award you guys. There is a bug in the plugin and will be fixed.

Also, keep the Stellaris launchpad check-ins coming.

Need pic of vapor mark. ;)

Give me a few days to award you guys. There is a bug in the plugin and will be fixed.

Also, keep the Stellaris launchpad check-ins coming.

I'll post it up later when I borrow a bigger digital camera. The vapour mark is very faint, but it spreads around the MOSFET (I accidently applied +5V into its ground, and vice versa) and that could not be taken with an ordinary smartphone.

Plus, you give awards for those who sent Stellaris Launchpad tutorials? :)

I'll post it up later when I borrow a bigger digital camera. The vapour mark is very faint, but it spreads around the MOSFET (I accidently applied +5V into its ground, and vice versa) and that could not be taken with an ordinary smartphone.

Plus, you give awards for those who sent Stellaris Launchpad tutorials? :)

Ok YG, I need that vapor mark.

All the others have been awarded.

Remaining people please check in!

Ok YG, I need that vapor mark.

All the others have been awarded.

Remaining people please check in!

post-325-14264605154224_thumb.jpg

Here's the picture. Unfortunately, I don't have an access to a full camera with zoom, so I'm using a smartphone instead. The vapour is a bit prominent in the pic (the whitish film on the resistors and around the chip) and I've circled the area where the vapor/cloud spreaded on it during the cooking process.

The SMD thingy is a MOSFET - it went fried when I accidently put +5V into the ground and vice versa.

Sign in to follow this