gwdeveloper

Stellaris Launchpad OLED Booster Pack Driver

Driver and library for the OLED Booster Pack for use on the Stellaris Launchpad. It's a simple port from the USCI version I put together for the MSP430 Launchpad.

This version does not include frame buffer support. Next version will have frame buffering for better control and animations. Button functions are not implemented but can be added to the buttons driver file. Maybe that will be in the next version too.

BinaryClockHole.zip

post-1302-135135496601_thumb.jpg

StellarPad_OLED.zip

It's a recent X-ray. I sort of had a crappy summer... detached my bicep from the radius. Had surgery to reattach it with holes, steel buttons and mesh. Yay, technology.

I remember hearing you tell this @43oh.. Hope you are all good now and welcome back. I still have the Wiznet wireless boosterpack for you. Never got around sending it. Still interested?

Yeah, the arm is doing much better. Still can't dig in the garden or lift anything heavy. Dr says that's 6 months to a year out.

Yes, definitely still interested in the Wiznet. Haven't wanted to hound you about it. I just ordered another OLED booster from the store. Can you drop the Wiznet in the same package? I can solder now. :-)

Yeah, the arm is doing much better. Still can't dig in the garden or lift anything heavy. Dr says that's 6 months to a year out.

Yes, definitely still interested in the Wiznet. Haven't wanted to hound you about it. I just ordered another OLED booster from the store. Can you drop the Wiznet in the same package? I can solder now. :-)

Good!

Yes.. I was going to ask you about putting it in your package. It will ship Monday. I'll solder your OLED tomorrow.

Driver and library for the OLED Booster Pack for use on the Stellaris Launchpad. It's a simple port from the USCI version I put together for the MSP430 Launchpad.

This version does not include frame buffer support. Next version will have frame buffering for better control and animations. Button functions are not implemented but can be added to the buttons driver file. Maybe that will be in the next version too

GW.. Did you make any hardware changes to the solder jumpers on the BP to get your code to work?