Sign in to follow this  
bluehash

Welcome to Stellarisiti - Stellaris ARM Forums

Welcome to Stellarisiti - as in Stellaris City. Looks like the transition from ARM-HQ is complete. No posts were deleted. There is an ARM Microcontrollers section with all the the controllers in their own respective sections.

If you guys really need an STM32 forum, let me know. If there is enough interest, we'll get it done.

Hopefuly you guys enjoy this place.

I'm running an extremely low budget, i.e. no money available for projects or buying new dev. boards. i am forced to use what i have, which is an STM32F0-Discovery i got free from ST. so the change to stellaris only is an unwelcome one.

I'm running an extremely low budget, i.e. no money available for projects or buying new dev. boards. i am forced to use what i have, which is an STM32F0-Discovery i got free from ST. so the change to stellaris only is an unwelcome one.

Well.. when the stellaris LP is released, send me a PM, I'll send you one. That way you wont be left out. How does that sound?

Their initial price is $5. It's not much, but I can see it hurts sometimes. However you will not regret it :)

Sign in to follow this