rampadc

Adding linked folder in project

Hi, I'm getting a compilation error in which CCS v6 cannot find a linked folder. The resolved folder path of the included folder in "Linked Resources" in "Resource" found in the project properties are correct. I've tried both absolute and relative path, and still get a compilation error. What can I do to resolve this problem?

Attached here is a bare minimum test project. TestProject.zip

Also, is there a way to turn on the TI-TXT output by default for every projects? Thanks.

Also, is there a way to turn on the TI-TXT output by default for every projects? Thanks.

Do you want to change all your existing projects to output TI-TXT, or just make CCS enable that setting by default for new projects?

If it's the latter you might be able to change the CCS project templates or add a new one. I worked out how to do it a couple of years ago to set up naken430util cycle count output in all my 430 projects. The tricky bit will be figuring out whether the TI_TXT output setting gets copied from the template correctly (IIRC not all settings can be taken from the templates).

I shall check out your template, thanks.

Maybe i'll post this question on TI's E2E forum, may get more answers there.

The CCS forum on the E2E board is a good place to ask. Actually I just looked on there and found this:

Adding a "property sheet" to code composer

It looks like CCS5.3 added a new way to create templates that's less tightly coupled to the CCS version. I've only skimmed over the wiki page linked in there, but it appears that it'll be easier to use than the other project template system.