Sign in to follow this  
AGlass0fMilk

littleBits Workshop Set

Hi there! I recently won a littleBits Workshop Set from an instructables contest for my 430-based DJ controller. I feel a bit guilty for selling a prize but I don't need these littleBits and would like to get some new tools. So I'm offering the set here for $850 + shipping (figure 10lbs, tracked/insured/signature confirmation).

It retails for about $1,200 new so you can save a couple hundred. Here's a description:

New littleBits Workshop Set w/ Workshop Guide

Save on this great kit today! Perfect for educators, hackerspaces, kids, teens, and even adults interested in learning about electronics. See your designs instantly come to life! Many fun projects and circuits can be easily snapped together with this kit. Completely reconfigurable and reusable, fully compatible electronic parts. This kit provides a great base library of littleBits components for multiple people or simultaneous projects.

An expanding catalog of fully compatible bits is growing on the littleBits website. You can order more there and expand the possibilities of this kit.

An over $1,500 value! The kit retails for $1,175 + tax and shipping new directly from the littleBits website. You may save up to a few hundred dollars off the retail price if you buy here.

Product description from the manufacturer:

The newly reconfigured Workshop Set offers a great value with 100 modules, 10 each of our most popular modules. Suitable for up to 20 people, it