MORA99

[Energia Library] WebSocketClient

This is a Websocket client library written mostly in highlevel c(++) to make it easyier to take in.

It was tested on a CC3200 and earlier on a TM4C1294 but I think it should work on anything that provides the WifiClient/EthernetClient interface, and has decent amounts of RAM.

Current code is a bit rough, it contains debug prints and I have not made much optimization work with it, especially concerning long strings where it just allocates up to 64kbyte of ram, but hopefully the user has some control over what is returned and can keep it short(ish).

It does not support frames over 65kbyte nor binary data at the moment, but its not too hard to implement if needed.

At the moment there is only 1 callback, when data is recieved, more callbacks could be added for connect, disconnect, ping, pong, etc.

Well work in progress :)

Like my dht lib the source code is maintained on github and my part of the code is released to public domain.

The zip includes sha1 and base64 code that I didnt write, links to their home is included in top of WebSocketClient files.

WebSocketClient.zip

post-38382-0-32413200-1412018494_thumb.png