43oh

[ ENDED ] June 2011 - 43oh Project of the Month Contest

The May-June 2011 - 43oh Project of the Month Contest  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To measure the CIR carrier frequency, each individual pulse of IR must be detected. Common IR demodulator modules can not do this - they respond to a burst of IR, not each pulse.   There are parts m

As this was suggested to me last month, I will try and submit my color matching game. As it is a beginner's first project, I am not sure if it is really worthy to be featured in a contest but you neve

Here's my project, don't have any pics or videos of it in action yet, will post some ASAP. I am using some of RobG's LCD code:http://www.43oh.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=540 I found a 35-bit l

Posted Images

Results:

Winners:

First prize : MIDI Lights Controller [Robg]

Second Prize : DTMF Controlled Garage Door Opener [gordon]

Third Prize Shared by:

Slot Cars Lap Counter/Timer [V0JT4]

RGB color matching game with sound [lpdc]

Winners, please respond to your PMs in a weeks time. To all the participants, thank you for taking the time and effort. There is always a next time.

Thanks to everyone who participated, to bluehash for organizing this POTM contest and to TI for LaunchPad and G2553 samples. I wouldn't finish my project in such short time without you.

Wow, who said voting does not matter...

Grats to everyone, and i liked the car timer as well, i could just see more uses for the whole interfacing of the door opener.

Generally: Great entries! so a big thumbs up to all contestants. And for the next one, i hope to be entering myself :)