Sign in to follow this  
bluehash

[ ENDED ] June 2011 - 43oh Project of the Month Contest

The May-June 2011 - 43oh Project of the Month Contest  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

What happens when several projects are in a tie for, say, third place? Does the oldest entry take priority?

What happens when several projects are in a tie for, say, third place? Does the oldest entry take priority?

And, are there only 25 active users in this forum?

Tough one, i really like the midi controller and the cell phone garage door opener. Also thought the POV project was nice and simple, and kind of sad it has no votes yet.

But finally decided to use my vote to push the garage door opener to a tied second place (for now at least)

Great job everyone, and best of luck to all contestants!

Cheers!

ok!

First, congratulations to all the participants and thank you for submitting your projects.

Second, congratulations Rob!. You came in First!

Looks like the second and third places are tied. There will be individual polls for each place valid for a 24 hour period.

Poll for second place: vote here

Poll for third place: vote here

[ VOTING ] will change to [ ENDED ] once repolls end.

Thanks to everyone who participated and voted.

The best thing about POTM is that it has mobilized me to finish my project all the way (without, it would still be sitting here half finished like many other projects.)

it would still be sitting here half finished like many other projects.

:lol:

Sounds a lot like my Dad and I...

Well, have fun with the oscilloscope!

BTW: How useful IS an oscilloscope?

ok!

First, congratulations to all the participants and thank you for submitting your projects.

Second, congratulations Rob!. You came in First!

Looks like the second and third places are tied. There will be individual polls for each place valid for a 24 hour period.

Poll for second place: vote here

Poll for third place: vote here

[ VOTING ] will change to [ ENDED ] once repolls end.

Shouldn't third place go to the loser of the second place vote? Otherwise the loser of 2nd place vote gets no prize/recognition/adoration/groupies, despite getting more votes than either contender in the third place vote.

What you say is true. I may have made a mistake here. Since re polls have already started and to be fair - The second place in the "Poll for second place" and the first place in the "Poll for third place" will get a boost pack.

Apologies for the mixup. Thanks EngIp for the tip.