Sign in to follow this  
joe

Hello From Michigan

Hello Everyone,

Just found this site the other day, very cool. I'm an EE and like most from the Detroit area I use to work in the automotive field. Mainly I have worked with HCS12s and various FPGAs. To sum it up I would say I'm a certified gadget freak.

Before finding this board, I created a Mini-Proto board most of you have seen in the ad's, Thank You Gerard. By looking at my Mini-Proto you can see I have some experience with the Arduino board.

To have some fun the first person to send me a PM message with your address will receive a Free LaunchPad Mini-Proto board in the mail.

To have some fun the first person to send me a PM message with your address will receive a Free LaunchPad Mini-Proto board in the mail.

Hey joe! I just received the proto board in the mail. Very nice, as I had seen from your ad. I'm going to do a write-up on my blog as I build and try it out.

I'm having to sacrifice the female headers from two LaunchPad kits, as I haven't received the female headers I ordered a while ago. Those things are not very common! Are you planning on selling full kits and/or fully assembled boards in the future?

Thanks again for the board!

-Doc

I'm going to do a write-up on my blog as I build and try it out.

Review is up. Feel free to link it to promote sales!

(BTW: Please excuse any craziness on my site tonight; I'm trying out a few new themes. :? )