43oh

Hi From Thailand

Hello from Thailand.

My son and i are trying hard to Learn code he is 10, me 50' i-sh.  We have been using Ti CCS, very flexible. We are a multi PC family so we keep CCS v.4 on 1pc, v5 on another, and Energia on both.

Energia is simple so we use it when we get hung on CCS, however i want him to learn code on Ti platform.

Currently he is working on the 2 servo walking robot from the blog vinu. Unfortunately for my son Vinod wrote the msp430 servo code in assembler language. So far we found part of another servo sweeping code that he has been adjusting to get his robot up and running. 

It is great to see young people taking up interest in mcu's and code. His friends see what he is doing and now they want in on the learning....

Code teaching instructors are in short supply here.

The Expats, from U.S.of A.

Hello from Thailand.

My son and i are trying hard to Learn code he is 10, me 50' i-sh.  We have been using Ti CCS, very flexible. We are a multi PC family so we keep CCS v.4 on 1pc, v5 on another, and Energia on both.

Energia is simple so we use it when we get hung on CCS, however i want him to learn code on Ti platform.

Currently he is working on the 2 servo walking robot from the blog vinu. Unfortunately for my son Vinod wrote the msp430 servo code in assembler language. So far we found part of another servo sweeping code that he has been adjusting to get his robot up and running. 

It is great to see young people taking up interest in mcu's and code. His friends see what he is doing and now they want in on the learning....

Code teaching instructors are in short supply here.

The Expats, from U.S.of A.

Welcome to 43oh!