dubnet

Ease into RF with 60% off of the eZ430-RF2500-SEH

From the TI Facebook page:

Need low power AND wireless communications in your application? We have the perfect tool for you!

Jump start your design with this eZ430 platform from MSP430 and the CC2500 2.4 GHz transceiver. The eZ430-RF2500-SEH also comes with a solar panel to make your design truly wireless! And now all of this is available for 60% off!

Use coupon code EZRF to get the tool for only $60! This offer will only be available while supplies last, so get yours today.

http://e2e.ti.com/blogs_/b/msp430blog/archive/2014/03/10/ease-into-rf-with-60-off-of-the-ez430-rf2500-seh.aspx?hootPostID=162f562fdd1384e019906b5064398ba7

Was $149.00, now $60.00 with coupon.

EDIT:  Turns out it has been on the 43oh Blog for a couple of days now.  From now on I will check there before posting any "breaking news".  :smile:

Still have this kit in my drawer from a similar sale a long while back. One of these days I will use it as guinea pig for finding out what it takes to adapt Energia for other MCUs and boards.