43oh

[Energia Library] Exosite // Internet of Things, Visual Analytics, Remote Monitoring

This library allows you to quickly and easily connect your LaunchPad project to Exosite's Data Platform in the cloud. It connects your project using a MSP430F5529 LaunchPad and CC3000 BoosterPack. Two software packages are available: the Exosite barebones-template solution and a real-world example in the form of the Exosite BBQ Companion Combination. Both of these use-cases have code available for the Energia and Code Composer Studio IDEs.

Note: A free account on Exosite Portals is required: https://ti.exosite.com

• 2 weeks later...

This library allows you to quickly and easily connect your LaunchPad project to Exosite's Data Platform in the cloud. It connects your project using a MSP430F5529 LaunchPad and CC3000 BoosterPack. Two software packages are available: the Exosite barebones-template solution and a real-world example in the form of the Exosite BBQ Companion Combination. Both of these use-cases have code available for the Energia and Code Composer Studio IDEs.

Note: A free account on Exosite Portals is required: https://ti.exosite.com

Thanks! This is a awesome!

Hello,
This is a awesome!

It is interesting to see this ported library for MSP430.
Do you plan this library to be used for new lanchpad EK-TM4C1294XL?

In parallel to my MSP430 porting efforts, TI and Exosite have developed an Exosite library for the EK-TM4C1294XL. You can find out more about this on Exosite's support page at: https://support.exosite.com/hc/en-us/articles/200778084-EK-TM4C1294XL-Connected-LaunchPad

Essentially, the library is based on TivaWare; therefore, you must use a traditional IDE for the interim. See the readme file located at the default file path C:/ti/TivaWare_C_Series-X.X/examples/boards/ek-tm4c1294xl/qs_iot. Once Energia is updated to support the TM4C129x LaunchPad, I can make efforts to ensure Energia compatibility.

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...

@awhitehead @bluehash

i guess this is the right place to discuss about energia libraries for exosite,

currently i'm working with cc3200 launchpad, can u let me know is there any energia libraries available for exosite ??

(i tried using ccs code and binary flash ,its working but i would like to use energia in my project )

Hello,

I am also using energia to program CC3200 launchpad. But, I cannot find energia libraries for exosite. Did you find any solution to your problem?

Thank you.

It is in the first post, under the github link.

I tried importing the library posted above into energia libraries cc3200 folder. After I did that, energia wouldn't even lauch. But, when I imported this library into msp430 libraries instead it would work.

I am not able to figure out the issue.