43oh

Giveaways are fun, only...

Hi Doc.. just looked into this and found out the it's not possible to do. I'll have to wait for a plugin to be released.

Boo! 

It would be an easy plugin if the date/time of 'Thanks!' clicks were captured.  If it's just a tally, though, the plugin would have to keep its own count based on the tally at different points in time.  Still pretty easy... 

Sorry, my brain just slips into analysis mode when I see a software problem or enhancement potential.

Boo! 

It would be an easy plugin if the date/time of 'Thanks!' clicks were captured.  If it's just a tally, though, the plugin would have to keep its own count based on the tally at different points in time.  Still pretty easy... 

Sorry, my brain just slips into analysis mode when I see a software problem or enhancement potential.

Hm - anybody got DB access?  We could run counts at the beginning of the month and counts at the end and see who increased the most :)

I don't know IPBoard at all, but I'd be surprised if it can't be done with a DB query - as Cuberg said, at the very least a snapshot of today's reputation points that can be compared with the same in a month's time.

Oh man....here I thought that 'thanks' trading was going to be the next bitcoin.  My retirement plans are dashed... :sad:

I'll say exactly what I said to a friend when he asked my opinion about investing in Bitcoin back in 2010 (when it was less than a dollar) - "Looks dodgy to me. I wouldn't go anywhere near it."  :blush:

• 1 month later...

How about soliciting donations of used 'junk' from members?  It could be sensors we don't need or want, used but working parts.  Only accept the donation if they send $2.00 to cover your shipping it to the winner, to keep people from sending junk instead of just throwing it away.

For example, I've got some Propeller Quickstart boards that I'm probably not going to use, along with a batch of 256kbit serial EEPROMS where I ordered the surface mount devices instead of through-pin.  Maybe grab-bags of smaller stuff or one-off surplus buys that you find where you buy the lot of it because you'd be stupid not to but know you'll only use 5% of it in the next 10 years.  It's not that I bought 100 feet of 12 conductor ribbon cable for $3 yesterday, I'm just sayin...  

Throw the donating member a bone with some reputation or badge on the site, and there you go!

We've all got junk we're tired of looking at, we'd all like to help other addicts like ourselves, and we'd all love to get a neat bag of junk in the mail!

How about soliciting donations of used 'junk' from members?  It could be sensors we don't need or want, used but working parts.  Only accept the donation if they send $2.00 to cover your shipping it to the winner, to keep people from sending junk instead of just throwing it away.

For example, I've got some Propeller Quickstart boards that I'm probably not going to use, along with a batch of 256kbit serial EEPROMS where I ordered the surface mount devices instead of through-pin.  Maybe grab-bags of smaller stuff or one-off surplus buys that you find where you buy the lot of it because you'd be stupid not to but know you'll only use 5% of it in the next 10 years.  It's not that I bought 100 feet of 12 conductor ribbon cable for $3 yesterday, I'm just sayin...  

Throw the donating member a bone with some reputation or badge on the site, and there you go!

We've all got junk we're tired of looking at, we'd all like to help other addicts like ourselves, and we'd all love to get a neat bag of junk in the mail!

Sounds like a good case for a Big Box of Parts :)  http://dangerousprototypes.com/category/big-box-of-parts/

• 4 weeks later...

I'll say exactly what I said to a friend when he asked my opinion about investing in Bitcoin back in 2010 (when it was less than a dollar) - "Looks dodgy to me. I wouldn't go anywhere near it."  :blush:

I have it worse, I've mined about 20 bitcoins on some high end graphics cards back in the day. but then they weren't worth anything for a long time. so I ended up deleting my wallet when I was saving space on my computer. u_u

I can see the money, but I can't do anything with it. :'(

The thanks idea is cool. I'm not sure if it would work better without being able to see everyones "rank" (change for the last 30 days).

• 6 years later...

Zack Snyder's Justice League online - https://zacksnydersjusticeleaguefull.medium.com/movie-2021-zack-snyders-justice-league-hd-stream-full-online-free-english-ml-3e982c5b57f1
Zack Snyder's Justice League streaming Mirror - https://www.getrevue.co/profile/ZackSnydersJusticeLeagueWatch
Justice League 2021 stream Mirror 2 - https://www.deviantart.com/kiyeanvaska/art/Zack-Snyder-s-Justice-League-full-movie-watch-873101310
Justice League 2021 streaming Mirror 3 - https://www.bitchute.com/video/mHZHdYCxWnuP/

Zach Snyder's director's cut of Justice League, in which Darkseid is the main antagonist.

Justice League 2021 watch complet movies stream
Justice League 2021 watch hd cinemas stream
Zack Snyder's Justice League where i can watch ML cinemas online
Zack Snyder's Justice League watch streaming cinemas
Zack Snyder's Justice League watch hollywood cinemas stream
Justice League 2021 how to watch movies streaming tv
Justice League 2021 where i can watch movies stream no download
Justice League 2021 where can i how to watch movies streaming
Zack Snyder's Justice League complet movie download
Zack Snyder's Justice League torrent complet movie
Justice League 2021 full movie torrent free
Justice League 2021 free full movie torrent