Sign in to follow this  
bluehash

43oh just crossed 20,000 members!

members.PNG

Congratulations and  thank you all!  :smile:

We just crossed 20,000 members yesterday. Happy to say we seem to be a healthy, well behaved community with no bans or crazy fights... very rare on a forum of this size. Thank you again for sharing your posts, thoughts, pictures, projects, threads and not to forget members who make it a point to welcome new comers. :rock:

- Team 43oh.

Yay!

On a little investigation:

• 0 posts: 18199
  • 1 post: 607
  • 2-9 posts: 883
  • 10-99 posts: 326
  • 100+ posts: 62

To describe a bit of the actual usage of the forum. I do understand that a lot of folks come by just to ask a single question and maybe a follow-up (1-9 posts), but I am surprised to see that over 90% of the members have never posted at all!

The core users (10+ posts) consist of a mere 2% of the members.

43oh is the only forum I make it a point to reguarly follow. I can't imagine keeping up if 20,000 folks were posting. :)

Not trying to be anti-growth but I am not so sure that the characteristics that drew me to this board, and keep me here, would persist if it was 50 times larger. I really enjoy the sense of community, quality of posts, good SNR and the really nice folk that live here.

Out of curiosity, anyone know how many 430 launchpads have been sold? Value line, FRAM, USB? Perhaps it is where I tend to lurk on the web, but I would have thought the sales would exceed 20,000 by now. Some people probably have multiple-- I know I am starting quite a collection myself in 430, Tiva/Stellaris, C2K flavors.

Congrats -- to all of us. And thank you 43oh team, you have done a very good job!

This is really the most friendly and helpful forum I have ever had the pleasure to participate in. Now, if I just could get some more spare time in the coming year to actually be active in here...  :smile:

Sign in to follow this