43oh

Free 74HC595 shift registers

• 3 weeks later...

I'd love to have some, but I'm not in the US. Maybe you could ship them to @@bluehash, so he can squeeze them in the CC kit he'll ship to me when I pay for shipping :)

International rates are so ridiculously high that shipping in bundle seems very attractive. (postal services in the Netherlands are not that cheap either,

BTW How did you end up w/ 32 pcs. What were you planning w/ them. Another year of Christmas light attempt? My Christmas light project(s) never materialize, for the last few years, December is / was always busy.

Yeah, Christmas light project that hasn't happened yet. There was an ad on eBay for 50 pcs for $10 including shipping.

@@SteveR

Hover the mouse pointer over my user name above this post, click "Send Message" and ... send a message with the relative information.

As soon as I have that, I'll get them to the post office... well, Monday actually... but I'll get two 595's sent out to you as soon as possible.