Sign in to follow this  
Molianalex

The game does have some serious flaws that need to be dealt

Edit: I will also add this is the Animal Crossing Bells first AC game I have played.

I adore New Leaf. Likely 300+ hours inside. New horizons stinks for me because the crafting is limiting and dull, breakable tools are bullshit, qr codes are all secured behind online, and it seems just like a grindy cellular game--with the corner miles particularly. Also, the fan base can be. . .intense, in words that are respectful.

The game is quite much"do whatever you want as long as you do it this way". The previous games had more liberty.

I do not have a favorable review for youpersonally, but hopefully I outlined my motives more obviously than"just dull"

I enjoy the game. I believe if they genuinely indicate that they mean to evolve the match, rather than do the BS which GameFreak does using Pokemon(where they include a new mechanic but eliminate so much it seems like a step backwards), then I'm excited about that.

The game does have some serious flaws that need to be dealt with at the next iteration for it to be a bonded purchase from me, however. Villagers would be the big one. The character types are too indistinguishable, and we want variations on each personality(eg Snooty Villager A is a sass queen who is more inclined to create lines about how'quaint' the decoration she is next to is, while Snooty Villager B is an art-lover who is more likely to generate a line about the artistic values of the decoration). It is odd to to have two villagers using the exact same personality, and it necessarily makes you feel as a third-wheel because you don't think they're as adorable as the other is. Likewise, we just plain need additional lines for each villager type because the replica actually kills the illusion of these animals being your friends. It'd be nice to have the ability to, say, invite them over to your home or let them meet you in the memorial within one hour or something.

Another huge shortcoming of the show is the lack of depth with thing interactivity. More things will need to be interactive(eg you should be able to lounge at pools just like you can with seats ), and lots of things need to be more striking when utilized (eg that the cannon should create a genuine cannonball as a substitute for a sad puff of smoke, and arcades need to have a tiny mini-game attached). This is particularly true of larger items that take up a great deal of buy Animal Crossing New Horizons Items space. For how big it is, it is quite annoying that I can't get in the teacup ride.