Forum sending old emails Read more... ×
bluehash

HO! HO! HO! Get Your Stockings Ready - 2013 43oh Secret Santa

santa.png

Yeaay! It is that time of the year again and we are early this year and have come prepared with some good news! This year TI MCU Employees and 43oh will be celebrating Secret Santa together. This is great as you get to mingle with people who make your boards/tools/silicon :smile: We had loads of fun last time.

Elves

Dung Dang [TI]

Rachel Platis[TI]

Gerard S[43oh/bluehash]

What is it?

Secret Santa is a way of exchanging gifts over the Holiday Season, without knowing who your giftee is. You can either guess or we'll let you know later(not sure if we'll be doing this).

Ho! does it work?

1. You register your name and address. (see below)

2. On Nov 26, we'll pair you up with a person who registered.

3. Find a gift for your assigned person.. by creeping through his/her posts and profile. TI Employees will be putting up their wishes. If you are paired with a TI Employee, ask any of the Elves and we'll do some investigation.

PS: The gift link has an Amazon affiliate link for 43oh. 43oh gets 3% of the sale price when an order is placed.

4. Ship your gift by Dec 13th, 2013.

Ho! to enter?

First, please make sure if you are ok to ship International, because many members over here are from all over the world. If not, no worries, please drop me a PM and I'll put a restriction in place.

Second, make sure you will be gifting someone if you register. Don't leave anyone stranded. Please :grin: . Pretty Please.

We will be using an external website(Elfster) to register. Click the link below to register.
http://www.elfster.com/exchange/view/9494919/4fa9a4/

We had to go through an external site this time because of the workload involved in pairing and sending emails. I know it is another site, but please understand. Use an email which you would be checking often.

Dates:

Sign-up Deadline : November 26 2013

Gift Ship Date: December 13 2013 ( International orders take 2-5 weeks to reach their destination )

Hope this answers everything. Go forth Santas.

I missed last year's - I'm in for this year!

I'm in.  I hope I get some good hints!

Ditto!  Sounds like fun :smile:

Awesome!

Just so that people can associate your name to the forum, place it in [].

This is if you want to, or you can post your wishlists.

[OFF TOPIC]

@@Fred

@@Rei Vilo - Fischertechnik! I used to have a load of that when I was a kid.

I'm no longer a kid but rather a former teen, as many advanced users of fischertechnik.

The MSP430 provides a great platform for building smart sensors for my fischertechnik models, thank to the DIP20 package and the Energia framework.

[/OFF TOPIC]