43oh

What next for MSPSCI?

Hi all! It has been quite a while since I've been able to participate in this forum--sometimes life just gets in the way of itself.

While I've been involved in things that have taken me away from my blog, it's been in the back of my mind and I've tried to keep up on developments in the MSP430 world. I recently received the new F5529 LaunchPad, and am looking forward to playing with that (and perhaps getting into the ARM world with a Tiva board).

I've received a lot of thanks from many people for what I did on the MSPSCI blog, and would like to continue. What do you think, at this point, would be most beneficial? Particular topics that might be addressed? Re-vamp the whole site, updating code and links, or perhaps reformatting everything to be based off the F5529? Part of the reason I've thought that is that my original LaunchPads are early versions, and I believe people who purchase the regular LaunchPad are getting different chips than the G2211 and G2312 that came with mine. Is there any reason to think newcomers will opt for the bigger board leaving the G2 behind? Is there even anything more that type of website can contribute at this point?

I have tons to do the next two months, getting out a couple of publications and presentations, so I'm planning on getting back in at the beginning of the year. Any thoughts for what to do?

@@DrMag I absolutely love your blog posts. It will probably be good to update some of your posts to the new Launchpad or even introduce your audience to the new one. Many do not know that the new one comes with increased memory features.

Hi all! It has been quite a while since I've been able to participate in this forum--sometimes life just gets in the way of itself.

While I've been involved in things that have taken me away from my blog, it's been in the back of my mind and I've tried to keep up on developments in the MSP430 world. I recently received the new F5529 LaunchPad, and am looking forward to playing with that (and perhaps getting into the ARM world with a Tiva board).

I've received a lot of thanks from many people for what I did on the MSPSCI blog, and would like to continue. What do you think, at this point, would be most beneficial? Particular topics that might be addressed? Re-vamp the whole site, updating code and links, or perhaps reformatting everything to be based off the F5529? Part of the reason I've thought that is that my original LaunchPads are early versions, and I believe people who purchase the regular LaunchPad are getting different chips than the G2211 and G2312 that came with mine. Is there any reason to think newcomers will opt for the bigger board leaving the G2 behind? Is there even anything more that type of website can contribute at this point?

I have tons to do the next two months, getting out a couple of publications and presentations, so I'm planning on getting back in at the beginning of the year. Any thoughts for what to do?

Just wanted to say I've been a big fan of your blog and have visited it often. Always happy to see new content there and doing stuff with the newer chips would be great. I still like using my 2211/2231 chips for things so I don't mind seeing any content for those as well. I try to check a couple times a month to see if there is anything new. Thanks again for a great site.