43oh

4D Systems GOLDELOX based BoosterPacks

Here are two BoosterPacks from 4D Systems, 96 x 64 pixels OLED and 128 x 128 pixels TFT.

They both contain powerful GOLDELOX graphics processor, 5 switches, and a microSD socket.

GOLDELOX and LaunchPad communicate using async serial interface.

The memory card can be used to store images, icons, video clips and data.

Work on the library is in progress.

post-73-0-08777700-1378352626_thumb.jpgpost-73-0-50413100-1378352628_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

How's the library going? I assume you're using the SGC command set and leaving the GFX side of things alone.

I've just dug out an old uOLED-128-G1 that I used in a previous Netduino (.NET Microframework) project. I have some old code there that I'll reaquaint myself with. I will of course be happy to share if I manage to write anything of an acceptable standard, but I suspect that wont be the case!

How's the library going? I assume you're using the SGC command set and leaving the GFX side of things alone.

I've just dug out an old uOLED-128-G1 that I used in a previous Netduino (.NET Microframework) project. I have some old code there that I'll reaquaint myself with. I will of course be happy to share if I manage to write anything of an acceptable standard, but I suspect that wont be the case!

For the SGC serial screens, you can use my Serial_LCD library suite. Find more and download it at http://embeddedcomputing.weebly.com/serial_lcd-library-suite-for-4d-systems-screens

The new screens use the new protocol SPE2 which is not compatible with the older one.

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello @@RobG,

Thanks for your excellent effort towards goldelox library.Last week it works for me.I also wrote some additional functions in c code for various gfx functions,but i could not able to convert 4DGL code for gfx_orbitInit function to C code for microcontroller. Can you please provide me code for this function?

Actually i want to implement Clock Face using these functions?