bluehash

TI Back to School Promotion

Did you select the world wide version?

Yip! Thats what I did, then the page either hang or show nothing in the cart. Don't know why, I order the SA430 last week no problem.

I apologize if this is common knowledge, but if it isn't, it should be:

I learned years ago that TI's e-Store regularly failed (in diverse ways) when I used Firefox. I'd have expected them to fix it by now, but they don't seem to have. My first failure on a given purchase always reminds me to switch browsers (I use Chromium, which is the open source browser that Google adds its spyware to to make Google Chrome. It can be a little extra work to install, depending what OS you run, because it's a volunteer effort, but if you read the Chrome TOS, which basically lets them spy on EVERYTHING, you may decide Chromium is worth the small added effort.)

I guess this deal is about analog watches with real hands and two small oled displays right? They are currently shown as out of stock in TI estore. It is not by any chance about those digital ones with single 96x96 LCD (which are currently in stock)?

It's up!

The MSP-WDS430BT1000AD is available for the very low price of $49.99 + free shipping!

To get your MetaWatch enter the coupon code META_BTS at checkout. This offer is only valid while supplies last.

I got one, thanks to F5.

EDIT:  IMPORTANT NOTE!

Before ordering the Meta Watch, please review this forum thread for information regarding devices that connects with Meta Watch

Got one too... Wohoo!!!

Now I'm going to see how much the always courteous customs service of my country wants to extract of my wallet. That, plus the FedEx tariffs to handle them at bay. A pity I can't hold any of them at bay  :?

Unfortunately it is twice the preannounced $24.99 price which is also above VAT free EU import limit (22EUR) making it even more expensive.

Considering this is really outdated 1st gen metawatch model, I'll pass on this one. For $25 it would be great, though.

Yeah, I have basically shed watches from my attire since getting a cellphone, but this one was coming close to changing my mind (at $25). Not at $50 though. F5438A chip inside, it does sound neat.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II with Tapatalk 4

Can anyone tell if this kit includes the full CCS license? The watch says it comes with the programming clip and this thread says that entitles you to the CCS license:  http://www.metawatch.org/forums/thread/1157/free-license-for-code-composer-studio#dis-post-8232

Also, I find this interesting, the analog hands are controlled by the processor: http://www.metawatch.org/forums/thread?thread=436#dis-post-2776