bluehash

TI Back to School Promotion

hi folks,

for the attractive promotion price, how does one get the 24.99$ price in the checkout cart ?

i only see 249$

perhaps it is because i reside in europe and i missed some 'fine print' ?

thanks for any reply before the offer expires   !!

As you go through the checkout process, pay attention to the right side of the screen--like 1 or 2 screens in you'll see "Enter coupon code:" on the right side, put SA_BTS in there as the code.

I would be happy if it could do at least this on frequencies below 1 GHz for $24.99, but its frequency range is only a part of the mentioned SUB-1GHz range (27.2%).

I'm sad. :-(

Yeah, it's meant to help you develop RF apps for the ISM bands supported by their CC110x and CC430 series chips.  I assume this would help with other ISM 433MHz chipsets et al.

As you go through the checkout process, pay attention to the right side of the screen--like 1 or 2 screens in you'll see "Enter coupon code:" on the right side, put SA_BTS in there as the code.

it was on step 3 = payment.

i found the greyed-out indication for 'coupon code',  and upon entering the code sa_bts, the price came down to the expected value.

thank you for your advice.

I thought this code was valid 24 or 48 hours.

Part 1 of the Back to School blog entry:

So what can you get this week? While supplies last the MSP430 LaunchPad is available for the low price of $6.99 and free shipping!

Part 2 of the Back to School blog entry:

...While supplies last the MSP-SA430-SUB1GHZ is available for the ultra-low price of $24.99 + free shipping! ...

They must have a set number for sale at the reduced price.  Get in early if you want the deal :)

I bet the week 4 BT watches sell out the first day.

Don't turn it on, take it apart:

http://flic.kr/s/aHsjHPrs1H (MSP-SA430)

Yup doesn't look like there's much in the way of I/O pins to break out from the CC430 on that, but with the FET430UIF header you could at least tinker with the RF stuff, doubly so if you had 2 of them (1 for a spectrum analyzer and 1 for a tinkerbox) :)